October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Since everyone is affected by cancer in some way, we wanted to dedicate a post to some of the brands that support cancer research and foundations by donating percentages or all of their proceeds. Everyone needs something pink to begin with, so why not buy something pink for a good cause? Our glitterati, Ashley, is wearing a Pink Pony tee. All Pink Pony Apparel benefits the initiatives for cancer care and prevention. Get your pink stuff now and help save lives!
1. Red Flower Candle $34 (available at Red Flower) - $1 from each candle sale benefits The R.E.S.T Initiative
2. Stila Palette $14 (available at Sephora) - a percentage of proceeds will go to breast cancer research and the betterment of women living with cancer - A pretty palette in your makeup bag is a must. This one is so pretty and sweet and it help keeps your makeup clutter down to a minimum! This palette, with a few pretty eyeshadow options, a blush and a bronzer are also perfect for when you need makeup on-the-go.
3. La Mer Creme de la Mer $130 (available at La Mer) - La Mer will donate $30,000 to the Breast Cancer Research Fund
4. Bumble and Bumble Hairspray $11 (available at Bumble and Bumble) - $1 from every sold can benefits the Breast Cancer Research Foundation - Bumble and Bumble is a great brand for hair products (see how we live by our products here). It makes your hair feel just-out-of-the-salon soft and the products smell so good!
5. Murad Lip Protector $16.50 (available at Sephora) - 10% of proceeds benefits the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
6. Rebecca Minkoff Rose Bag $295 (available at Rebecca Minkoff) - 10% of proceeds benefits the Susan G. Komen for the Cure
7. Hunter Rain Boots $125 (available at Nordstrom) - a percentage of proceeds will be donated to breast cancer research - Okay, rain boots that can be converted into winter boots for snowy conditions is ideal... make them pink and we're sold!
8. Notting Hill Westbourne Bag $3642 (available at Notting Hill Design) - 50% of proceeds benefits Susan G. Komen for the Cure
9. Eboost $24 (available at Eboost) - 10% of proceeds benefits the National Breast Cancer Foundation
10. Cartier Bracelet $995 (available at Cartier boutiques) - $200 from each bracelet sale benefits the Susan G. Komen for the Cure
11. Knitwhit Leopard Wrap $220 (available at Knitwhit) - 50% of proceeds benefits the Carol M. Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Fund - Just to reiterate the fact that we are loving animal prints right now, check out this hot pink leopard number to really add some sass to a basic tee, jeans and boots outfit.
12. Donna Karan Tee $35 (available at Saks Fifth Avenue) - 100% of proceeds benefits Key to the Cure